Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
I've actually taken one of those grills with folding legs, got a fire started and cooked brats before when there 3 of us. Yeah Beef Jerky, yumm.

·
Registered
492 Posts
So question for the locals like Toto, Do Snow and his wife still fish? What about Reggie?

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
So question for the locals like Toto, Do Snow and his wife still fish? What about Reggie?
You know, I'll have to find out, I heard something about him a while back but can't remember now. I'll call a buddy of mine and ask him. Of course you probably know George anyways, the guy with the orange wheels on his cart, you know the one that is out there like every day from Labor Day until he can't down the hill due to snow?

As for Snow yep he still fishes, in fact saw his truck at the fish cleaning station yesterday. I was across the street but it looked he was getting ready to clean some fish.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Lol, notice those pics aren’t dated…….

·
Banned
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Highest wind only showing 9mph out of the north.. if thats right,I don't see much of a temperature difference.. 12-15mph out of the east for a few day would be nice..(20-30mph would be better)

156 Posts
Highest wind only showing 9mph out of the north.. if thats right,I don't see much of a temperature difference.. 12-15mph out of the east for a few day would be nice..(20-30mph would be better)
What are you using to check the wind speeds? Might need to use a different wind finder. Mine shows that it has been 20mph & 25mph gust from N,NE today. I don’t see any lake warnings so definitely didn’t flip.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
What are you using to check the wind speeds? Might need to use a different wind finder. Mine shows that it has been 20mph & 25mph gust from N,NE today. I don’t see any lake warnings so definitely didn’t flip.

I know this wasn't directed at me but I like to use wind willy weather, pretty accurate from my experience.

Then I take a look at the Ludington bouy and make my move or wait, I am by no means a expert but I tend to show up to cold water and sometimes lots of bait. Only problem is I snag the alewifes and my friends tend to catch the chrome. :LOL:

Ludington bouy link for anyone interested.

·
Banned
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I know this wasn't directed at me but I like to use wind willy weather, pretty accurate from my experience.

Then I take a look at the Ludington bouy and make my move or wait, I am by no means a expert but I tend to show up to cold water and sometimes lots of bait. Only problem is I snag the alewifes and my friends tend to catch the chrome. :LOL:

Ludington bouy link for anyone interested.

Thanks for the link.. one more add on for my screen..

21 - 40 of 43 Posts