Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Macs, Flag,Gander-- you guys in?? Brandon already signed on and there's something poetic about drafting a greenhorn named Smoke to hunt on 4/20. Let's Do This!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
This wouldn't be my first turkey contest.. I really don't believe a resume is required but if you insist. I'm 40 yrs old. Been turkey hunting for half of those years...I've killed nice toms everyone of those years but 2.. I've called in 2-3 times the number I've killed for other people to kill...I take turkey hunting very seriously, way more than some do which is why I'm putting myself out for a new team... I wasn't even going to do the contest this year but seeing that you needed one more I figured I would throw my name in the hat.. But if you guys are good I'll just sit back and watch

Sent from my SM-G960U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Sounds like im losing some teammates so if someone wants to join the whattle whackers lets try to get something going or ill be looking for a new team

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Macs 13
Team Mother Clucker
Aye vote for the cluckers

I stopped on the side of the freeway today. There was a dead tom. I thought I might be able to use his feathers on a cheapo deke. Too busted up on one side, but a nice beard. (Don't worry, I'll post the beard pic of my bird while still attached, lolololol)
20210329_125231.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
920 Posts
Aye vote for the cluckers

I stopped on the side of the freeway today. There was a dead tom. I thought I might be able to use his feathers on a cheapo deke. Too busted up on one side, but a nice beard. (Don't worry, I'll post the beard pic of my bird while still attached, lolololol)

We got our first bird on the board!!!!
\

Sent from my SM-G988U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

41 - 60 of 75 Posts