Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the place to post your interest and your resume.
Many of the Teams have long been established either in whole or in part but every year new teams come in to existence and are welcomed with open wings.

Good luck,
T

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a team to join. I'm a 32yo who loves everything hunting, especially spring turkey hunting. This will be my 5th spring season. I have taken two toms on public land so far. I would think 50% as a solo hunter on public land is pretty good. I live in SE MI and hunt unit A and will be out there for the opener and every weekend until I harvest a tom. I have done a ton of scouting and have several spots picked out. I would be willing to hunt together or solo. Any other questions just ask.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I'd like to get on a team this year. Been turkey hunting off and on since the 80's. Hunted every year for the last 24, I tag my share of birds and have called in birds for a few new turkey hunters.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a team to join. I'm a 32yo who loves everything hunting, especially spring turkey hunting. This will be my 5th spring season. I have taken two toms on public land so far. I would think 50% as a solo hunter on public land is pretty good. I live in SE MI and hunt unit A and will be out there for the opener and every weekend until I harvest a tom. I have done a ton of scouting and have several spots picked out. I would be willing to hunt together or solo. Any other questions just ask.
Want to start a new team?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd probably be interested in that. Tell me about yourself. Have you harvested a turkey before? Did you plan on hunting solo or together?
Awesome! I figure let’s unite all the newbies, haha! I’m a solo hunter, this is my second full season (2 Fall, 1 Spring) and I’ve harvested 2 thus far. I drew early season ZC this year April 17-24.

·
Registered
96 Posts
So I just measured my beard and spurs from my tom last year. 8" beard and 1" spurs, would have scored 25 points. My first tom would have scored 30 points.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts