Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Did some night fishing on a small local lake. We fished from a canoe with jitterbugs from 11-2 or so. It was pretty cool. I've never targeted bass overnight. I had 5 blowups that I missed to some extent or the other (didn't set hook, came off at boat, etc) and landed one 17" beauty. Fun times.
20200731_011402.jpeg
20200731_011348.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Going around here tommorow am with a buddy (Duck, Narrow, brace lakes). I'll post how we do. But be warned all, we are taking no prisoners!

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Yeah baby can't wait! Me and the boy are beyond ready to get back on that water in the big red canoe & give em hell!

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
OH,YEAH !! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE I SEE!
GOT ALL MY INLAND WALLEYE LURES CLEANED AND ORGANIZED just in case thaw before season ends , i got 3 last year few days before the close

Reactions: Namrock

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
ON THE OTHER HAND , i hope this extra ice and late season keeps spawn later at the open !
last year spawn was about done at open i caught less from shore

·
Registered
322 Posts
Goodby hard water...I know Iceman is headed up north this weekend for a last hooorah! Hope he posts some pics here as well. Looking forward to the spring time specs, and gill beds.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
The last hooorah trip was a fun weekend of chasing flags. It was nice to be on
Hale Pike.jpg
a foot of good ice. Putting ice gear away this week and prepping the boat.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
FYI ....DUNHAMS HAS ALL NEW STUFF OUT AND PACKED! 3 TIMES AS BIG AS OLD STORE I SPENT5 A FEW HUNDRED ONLY ONE THERE 2 DAYS

Reactions: Namrock

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
FYI ....DUNHAMS HAS ALL NEW STUFF OUT AND PACKED! 3 TIMES AS BIG AS OLD STORE I SPENT5 A FEW HUNDRED ONLY ONE THERE 2 DAYS
That new place got me in trouble last fall. WAAAAY more room in there, which meant WAAAAY more treestands set up to look at & buy 💲💲💲

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
I ACTUALLY LIKE WIND FROM SHORE FISHING BUT NO WALLEYES LAST NIGHT DID GET 3 BASS AND TRIED OUT NEW POLES SO WORTH IT

121 - 140 of 167 Posts