Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

Headed north today and landed my new PB, 38 inches! It was overall a slow bite but this big girl sure made it worth it! After a bunch of good pics, we let her go and man did she take off strong! Great day!
She's a dandy, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

Headed north today and landed my new PB, 38 inches! It was overall a slow bite but this big girl sure made it worth it! After a bunch of good pics, we let her go and man did she take off strong! Great day!
Peacemaker68 was at it again today! This time in Barry County! And these were the tasty size! The old man provided the appetizer panfish and got the pleasure of doing all the filleting;) I’ll probably do the frying too...but isn’t that what dad’s are for???

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've got a couple of little monsters myself. So hopefully one day I'll be doing complaining about doing all the work with the filet knife and cooking of the fish! I remember doing it to my dad and grandpa as a kid.
Peacemaker68 was at it again today! This time in Barry County! And these were the tasty size! The old man provided the appetizer panfish and got the pleasure of doing all the filleting;) I’ll probably do the frying too...but isn’t that what dad’s are for???

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I hear ya. I work nights by choice. I can handle being tired better than I can handle being a weekend warrior. Let’s just hope this snow stays north.
I hate being a weekend warrior for sure last couple years...fishable ice begining of week and ice goes to hell by sat....
I see Tommy's Budweiser bucket!
Nice work guys

21 - 40 of 252 Posts