Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shoot between 1/4/2018 and 1/14/2018 Weekdays from 5-9pm, weekends 9am-5pm {except 1/14, ends at 3pm}

The match is shot at the Taylor Police Range on 25555 Northline road, Taylor Michigan.

18 firearms awarded as prizes for PPC, several others for things like youth firearm, woman's entry, door prizes, plus several raffle firearms. 30 plus guns that will be awarded and won. Cash will be awarded out for Service Match and Aggregate ( PPC + Service) Match scores. Cost is $65.00 for both matches and includes a banquette at Thomas's Chrystal Garden ins Southgate Michigan. Range snacks provided by Dearborn Sausage, Carl's Pizza, Hooters of Taylor, Gonella's Subs.

Never shot a competition or PPC, it's super easy. Thanks to the Lewis scoring system, everyone has a good chance at winning chance at winning a firearm or cash, sometimes both.

See complete Match Flyer here:
http://www.taylorpistolclub.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/TPC-2018-PPC-Flyer-PRINTED.pdf

Club's website is NOT up to date, board is working on resolving that issue. Until then, there's a Facebook page related to the competition. https://www.facebook.com/Taylor-Pist...6322390711702/

Phone numbers provided on flyer if you have questions.

Tell em Ron sent you. I will be working the call table upstairs most days.

Skinner

·
Registered
1 Posts
Am I reading their website correctly when assuming that regular citizens are not eligible to shoot in this?

Just curious as their site lists a bunch of people who the shoot is for...

I'm just a regular shooter...I'd make the drive down (1.5 hrs) as it sounds like fun. But almost sounds as if its for LEO's only.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Am I reading their website correctly when assuming that regular citizens are not eligible to shoot in this?

Just curious as their site lists a bunch of people who the shoot is for...

I'm just a regular shooter...I'd make the drive down (1.5 hrs) as it sounds like fun. But almost sounds as if its for LEO's only.
Open to all shooters; civilians welcome. Next match Feb 15-18

1 - 5 of 5 Posts