Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Hunter gatherer
8,764 Posts
Feeder went out last weekend here in Wellston, nadda yet.
For those interested, this week Meijer has feeders and juice - buy one get 50% off 2nd one...at least up here they do.

Reactions: twohats

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I have a pair up. One front porch, one in back yard. Was out there five days ago and heard three seconds of their wing noise. Looked around and at feeder. Saw nothing. Still hoping a keep some around this summer and not just the transients.

·
proud to be a.......
9,027 Posts
Two feeders out since Saturday and nothing yet! Kind of surprising with the flowering plants and fruit trees going now.

How are you doing Don?

Reactions: don

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Doing well Dennis, real happy with the surgery results. I should never have waited so long to have had them replaced, piece of cake other than the time involved.

·
proud to be a.......
9,027 Posts
Glad to here that Don! I've really been enjoying the Pany FS7 this turkey spring.....

Plant Plant community Ecoregion Tree Phasianidae

I'm having a problem with the S40 but, I'll try to figure it out before consulting your expertise!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
The Hummers always arrive at our feeders the same time very year, between the 13th - 15th of May. It's been the same every year for as long as we've lived here.

Reactions: don
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.