Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok fellas our 2014 Hardwater Shootout will be held on Feb 1st this year.. Traci will do sign up on Jan 31st from 6;30 to 9;30 at Sunset Marina; I will be doing sign up on Jan 31st from 6;30 to 9;30 at the Old Village Inn in Linwood . The cost to enter will be$20 per person and $5 for Big Fish [Walleye] for a total of $25 ; if you wish not to enter BIG FISH it will be $20 .. weigh in will be at GATEWAY SPORTSMEN CLUB Unionville at 3;00 p.m sharp!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Everyone can bring there Dish TO PASS to sign up and Traci and I will take care of it for you..:) We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and hope we have a even bigger turnout this year as the river looks like it will be fair game as well as the whole bay just dont miss weigh in . So at this point this thread will be used for DISH TO PASS SO I WILL HAVE A IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE WE WILL HAVE ATTENDING THIS YEARS SHOOTOUT:D Again all of sag bay and river will be open.. here are the address's for the following: Sunset Bay Marina:Address: 5825 Loomis Rd, Unionville, MI 48767 Gateway:M25 and Baypark, Unioville, Mi 48767
Village Inn:212 W Center St, Linwood, MI 48634(Linwood Rd)[ame="https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=Village+Inn&fb=1&gl=us&hq=village+inn&hnear=0x8821670f0a1ea13f:0xb0edcb7bc16a0746,Linwood,+MI&cid=12367269183914044495&ei=2VHDUoCsDYOqyAHH1YHYCw&ved=0CJ4BEPwSMAo"]https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...d=0CJ4BEPwSMAo[/ame] any questions put them on here and we will answer them .. [ if we can] :lol::lol: oh yea one more thing DO NOT COPY AND PASTE OUR LIST PLEASE !!!.Traci and I will take care of it :coolgleam SEE YA ALL THERE ...SPANKIN..:fish:

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Be out of state Brotha.. We will work something out to get you the scales and baskets ahead of time.. ;)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Desert/cake.

Team Bubba/west side.

Looking forward to it- I'll be up friday evening to help with whatever you need.

·
Premium Member
29,848 Posts
Walleye chowded! for me, Joe will bring some pulled bbq venny:

Dan.....I'm pretty sure Larry (rat city hooker) will be coming. I know he has a scale also. We'll have a backup. I'll be to Northwoods more than once I'm sure before then, could meet up with you sometime then or on the ice between now and then if you'd like. If you head to Franks or somewhere on the weekends, just drop me a pm.

·
Premium Member
29,848 Posts
1st question..can we sign up or pay day of?
2nd is ms members only?.

Thanks .Trevor

Sent from my EVO using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Night before,re-read the first post by Mike. bring dish to pass then. Yes memebers only. Free to sign up on site to become member, so if someone wants to join in, get them on here:)

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Looking forward to meeting everyone. I am awful at this pot luck stuff so when it gets a little closer you guys can just tell me what we need and I will bring it :lol:

Newest member of the ESTPB :confused::lol:

Just talked with Ralph and he suggested that I bring some hot dogs and buns so you can mark me down for that.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Bringing paper plates, plastic ware, cups and large garbage bags. I'll be giving Ralph and Joe a hand in the kitchen also. What time are you starting this shindig Saturday?

·
Premium Member
29,848 Posts
Bringing paper plates, plastic ware, cups and large garbage bags. I'll be giving Ralph and Joe a hand in the kitchen also. What time are you starting this shindig Saturday?
Who said I'll be in kitchen this year:yikes::lol: I'll show you how to start the chowder Dennis, I'll be on the ice:D I do plan on helping out, but will fish also. Just not the whole time, about half of what everyone else gets. Gotta give a handicap you know to those westside guys:SHOCKED::cwm27: We need a river rat spot on the board as a 3rd option for sides Mike!:D

·
Premium Member
29,848 Posts
My phone directs me to latest posts. I'm not living in the past even if I have to just scroll up lol! I'll reread Ralph
:lol: Got you. Mike (spankin eyes) is signing up people at the "village inn" right on linwood rd. in linwood fri. night before outing. 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Tracy "spankin ole lady" is signing up folks same time on eastside of bay at sunset bay marina, the block bldg. where we had outing last year. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
If my reading comprehension hasn't gone the way most of my memory has, sign up for the tourney is only on Friday? Gonna put the hurt on those who don't live in the area and can't sign up. Why not add an hour or two Saturday morning?

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
No comment but go up a couple more over Ralphs. I got the plates and other stuff covered.
Yea I saw that before I posted. Just figured since I got a ton of it I would bring it. No worries. It's a month away yet and I got time to see what everyone's bringing or if I come at all. I may be banned before then.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts