Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At work alone today, slowest day of the year. Feeling a bit down with the weather and economy.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy healthy prosperous 2009!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who made time to hunt with me and my family this year, I dont so much remember the birds shot, or the memorable dog work, as I recall the memories made with partners afield. It is nice to look back and see smiles from happier times.

Thanks for Looking

Opening Day

Mr. Jones 13 months

1st Grouse

Warming up for C & B

A long har day on the Prarrie

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Great shots Fritz and have a Merry Christmas!

I left the camera at home every trip this year except except for my November week-off when I dropped it promptly at the beginning of the trip:rant:.

Anyway, I bought a much better replacement and hope to have some decent (for me) hunting and trial shots this year.

Speaking of trials, are you (and Rich) in the saddle at the spring hunting dog stake at Gladwin this year?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nice pics Fred! It seems like those times were so long ago already.

I didn't do much camera work this year...in fact, I don't know if I did any. However, I leave for Western Kansas again tomorrow with a fellow NSTRA member and MANY-MANY dogs. The weather is supposed to be perfect so we hope to make some good 2008 ending memories (and starting 2009 as we are hunting until the the 2nd of January. Maybe I will even get some pics.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Fritz, My year was enriched with our time together, thank you very much and have a safe and wonderful holiday.
Hey, there's no snow in any of the pics! mike

·
Registered
710 Posts
Nice Pictures, looks like you had a good year

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
We will make some more memories in a couple weeks Scott!
Have I ever mentioned, how much..."I hate the two of you"...

Plus...

This is "GREAT"...I'll have to hear all about the up-coming trip from Fritz on the 10th at the dog trail meeting in Mt. Pleasant...and "THEN" I'll hear all about the end result from the two of you at the RGS Workshop on the 28th.

Nice PE though Fritz. Looks like a great season for-sure.

Thank you, for taking the time to share it with us.

Brian.

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Nice pics looks like some great dog work and some good gun work;)

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is "GREAT"...I'll have to hear all about the up-coming trip from Fritz on the 10th at the dog trail meeting in Mt. Pleasant...and "THEN" I'll hear all about the end result from the two of you at the RGS Workshop on the 28th.

Brian.
Pretty sure that meeting is on the 24th Brian not the 28th, better check with your secretary.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
You gatta love those state land rest areas.....but where's the fridge for that bottle of Crown Royal :lol:
that's the nice thing about CR: it drinks just fine at room temp!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts