Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Cameron checking in!

I am ready for season. Anyone else? 40 degrees in Houghton Lake this weekend has really got me looking forward to season.:)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Jekart here....

How's it goin fellas!!! I am ready too.... saw a bachlor group with 4-5 nice bucks at one of my spots the other morning. I think it is going to be a good season, I also got my antlerless permit for "Up North" so that is a bonus.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Jekart here....

How's it goin fellas!!! I am ready too.... saw a bachlor group with 4-5 nice bucks at one of my spots the other morning. I think it is going to be a good season, I also got my antlerless permit for "Up North" so that is a bonus.
I will be hunting Mancelonia the first part of October.:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will be hunting Eaton, Montcalm, and Roscommon counties this fall......havent seen much in the way of bucks lately though...getting me down.....sadness....

·
Registered
874 Posts
BeWild is here! Saw this at work today but couldn't post. I'll be hunting Marquette county up here at school. Got the spots, putting up stands tomorrow. Can't wait to put out the bait!! :evil:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Must be nice to be able to bait!!!! The DNR CO in my main hunting county has been checking!!! When I was out on my private property....which is bordered by state land on three sides Labor Day he was out with a ATV checking the usual spots for bait so beware of the consequences of baiting the fines are astronomical and the hassle is not worth it. He said that COs have been breifed and will be strictly enforcing the bating laws in the LP.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I will be hunting Eaton, Montcalm, and Roscommon counties this fall......havent seen much in the way of bucks lately though...getting me down.....sadness....
Oh yea, that would be good to share,

I am hunting a sweet piece of farm land in Barry County and some private and public hardwoods in Lake County (antlerless permit only good for private land though).

I am also hunting gun only.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Perchaman is here and ready for some action.

public land st.clair county doe permit from drawing already. Yes ( hunt near home )

Private land doe for sanilac ( They eat out of your hand there ) got it.

Private land doe for tuscola permit. got it

Got to get a private doe tag for st clair tommorow and a public land doe tag on 18th for iosco .

Plus I got my turkey permit for zone T. SWEET

And got my combo license for my bucks wherever I may find them this year.

I hunt all inclusion Early seasons , bow , gun , bow , late season , and muzzy.

May the deer gods guide us all in our hunt.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Sorry I also travel to pigeon river area up near gaylord as well some years and might even be going to Ontanogon in the UP if things work out..

I love this sport for real yes I do ................

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
So who wants to be the captain of this team 6 maniacs?

I hope you are all maniacs about hunting as well.

We also need to get us a team name going so we can beat out all the others I want to get my shirt on order.:D:D:D

·
Registered
646 Posts
Riderunner_7 checking in. Will be hunting Jackson and Hillsdale counties. I'll be heading out of state a few times during November but I'll do my best. Good luck fellas! Be safe!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Anybody got any ideas about captain / names before we get a name assigned to us and one of us that doesn't want to be ends up captain?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts