Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I"M Here, hunting oakland county public land, always good for a doe or 2, and there is usually a young buck aswell. And about 50 other hunters, I am going out there today to check my spot and have a look around. hope I see something promising

·
Registered
52 Posts
well I found a nice rub line along side of a bean field today looks like a nice spot for early season. I also found a nice apple tree with some trails that are being heavily used .....all an all it looks pretty good.:)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Team 4
Kumma
ArrowFlinger
skittishdeer
Robow
thunder river outfitters
BuckyMaster
MiWolf
jdawg240

Bold = checked in

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
So any one know if thunder river outfitter is going to stay or did he split? He was a little pissed off in the sound off forum.

As far as names I always crack up when I hear "RutBusters" how about something for the Germans here "jagermeisters" the hunt masters. Anything is fine the funnier the better, save the hard core blood & gore for the young un's. :lol:

Who's the most accomplished hunter here for the MI vs. OH part? The last few years I have more doe than antler points. :xzicon_sm I'm gun only so my days a field are limited.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
So any one know if thunder river outfitter is going to stay or did he split? He was a little pissed off in the sound off forum.

As far as names I always crack up when I hear "RutBusters" how about something for the Germans here "jagermeisters" the hunt masters. Anything is fine the funnier the better, save the hard core blood & gore for the young un's. :lol:

Who's the most accomplished hunter here for the MI vs. OH part? The last few years I have more doe than antler points. :xzicon_sm I'm gun only so my days a field are limited.

im still here, im pissed ..but ill get over it.

as for most accomplished, i stuck a 160 last year and will most likely do the same this year. usually get a 130class on up each year.
as for this site,im still upset on what they did but i just mite invite team members up for late season hunt aslong as i have an opening and you havent filled your tag.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
as for a team name " FULL FORCE".....what ya think?....it doesnt matter to me though this is just for fun. there is very little of that on this site...lmao

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Kumma, I just realized you are the one doing the T-Shirts.

You definatley have to come up with a cool name/logo so we can have the best T-Shirts. I was waiting for teams, so I can get one with names.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Can everyone add in what area they hunt.

Team 4
Kumma
ArrowFlingerOakland/Saginaw/Sanilac(sometimes)/Ontanogan(not in a while; damn wolves) -Registered as BOW only
skittishdeer
Robow
thunder river outfitters
BuckyMaster
MiWolf
jdawg240

Bold = checked in

1 - 20 of 72 Posts