Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hello fellow team-mates. My name is Kathleen (ERnurse) I will be entering bow killed deer into the contest. Cant wait til bow season!!!!!
I hunt several locations, Thumb and a couple spots in St. Clair Co.
I havent seen anything big yet this year but left a dandy to grow last fall in the thumb--hope to get a closer look at him this fall :evil:
I am READY for fun.

Good Luck to all---------

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hey team 13...I'm on the other "mostly women" team & you KNOW we have to come in first & second. So, I guess most of the competition will be between our two teams.
Good Luck to you all but, I'm sure team 13 & 16 will triumph!
Lauren

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
F here. 2 mostly women teams. COOL.

Rifle NLP here.

I wonder if they guys would let us use wood wenches??

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Checkin In
My Name is Jason, and I'll be hunting in Lower Michigan with my bow. I have access to 3 farms to hunt and have scoutted some bruisers for this year. We can win this Contest :D Last year my team came in a very close second. Does anyone have name ideas? Hunting season is just around the corner, and I can't wait. I'm down for bow only, what are you guys down for in the contest?? Talk to you guys all later. I got a lot of name ideas i'll pass on tomorrow. It looks like our team is half girls and half guys just by looking at the names.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Hey everyone. Most my hunting is done on private land in lenawee county, but I also spend a couple weekends each year hunting public land in the NLP. I have several nice bucks on trail cam this summer so it should be exciting season. I will be chasing after them with both bow and firearm. Anyone interested in representing us in the m-s vs o-s contest?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Hi All.......

I'm Dawn. I will be hunting a few different areas both private and public around NLP for both bow and gun season. Looking forward to an exciting contest as well as a successful season !!

Good Luck to all !

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Dawn, get with me on where in the NLP you hunt. I live up here.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Are you guys down for Combo, Bow only or Gun only?

Just waiting to hear from wildchild and Hawk and we are set. Hawk is on a bear Hunt be he will be checking in soon.

I thought of some team names, be nice to pick one fairly quick before other teams take em.
Here are some of my name Ideas:: Lets get some of your Ideas

T & A Inc.
Its all about Trophies & Antlers

Sunrise To Sunset
Bone Collectors
WoodLand Snipers
Antler Obsession
Antler Assassins
Heart Attackers
SunRise Snippers
Fatal Damage Inc.
Shadow Stalkers
Shadow Hunters
SunRise Shadow Hunters
SunSet Shadow Stalkers

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
What about

1 shot
1 shot kill

I also like the Woodland Snipers.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Yep-- good idea to pick a name soon.

I like Bone collectors
and woodland snipers

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I also like Bone Collectors and WoodLand Snipers, as well as Shadow Stalkers and
T&A has a nice ring to it, but instead of tits and ass since we are half girls and guys it could be Trophies and Antlers or something else that starts with a T and A.

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
well with hawk out of town(though little birdy said he should be logging in today..that internet wireless stealer) i thought i might as well get my smack talk in now..Hawk doesnt know how to hunt and is going to need you ladies to carry up the slack for his non sense...

Good luck all!

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
well with hawk out of town(though little birdy said he should be logging in today..that internet wireless stealer) i thought i might as well get my smack talk in now..Hawk doesnt know how to hunt and is going to need you ladies to carry up the slack for his non sense...

Good luck all!

:lol: Hey I'm no Lady :lol: I heard he drives to town, then parks outside the Hotel and steals the signal :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
yea bout right..told me he was going to go in and ask...see how that worked...guess his puter died right when he got there and was going to sign in last night:lol::lol::lol:

Sabre-guess i had the right number then eh

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Yes, Thanks....

Who is up for representing our team for the ohio Contest? we should pick the person with the best shot at getting a big boy. What are you guys seeing out there?

My Favorite names as of now are
1. WoodLand Snipers,
2.Shadow Stalkers,
3.Bone Collectors.

Can Anyone on here make a Banner once we get a name? I have seen some really cool animated Banners around on other sites. I can make a regular Banner if no one else can or wants to make one.
Talk to you guys later.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts