Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Hey Guys, Don Bomba here, I will be hunting Lake county and Saginaw county most of the time. I'm ready!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hey Guys, Here and ready to go Bow, Gun, and Muzzy on private land in Oakland county.

Looking for a decent trail cam $250 or less any suggestions?

Team name suggestions

Bush Whackers
Master Baiters (if baiting is allowed):lol:
The Buck Stops Here
CWD Eliminators :yikes:

Russ

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Hey Guys.. Name is Chris and I will be hunting State Land near Chapel Lake in Iosco county....

....and man am I itching to get out...:dizzy:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
forgot to mention what land i am hunting and where. ill be hunting public and private land in cass county. im in for bow only. went out to do some shooting today and got rained out:rant: and yesterday i went to check on one of my stands and everything looked real good going in runs were beat down real good. fresh doo doo everywhere. got to my stand and some one had loosed the straps on my climbing stick i was not happy about this at all. so im gonna put it some where else in the same area just a little more hidden it was right off a old 2track that the deer like to run

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hey spooledbseries that signature is going to give me nightmares. How did you come up with that name? Is it spooled b series and if so what does that mean? Just curious.

Russ

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
well lol im a car freak so here goes. im big into imports not the riced out **** you see with ugly wings and body kits wings and big ass rims. i like the stock look with a simple lip kit. but any ways a Bseries is a motor for a honda there are a couple versions of it ranging from 140-220hp. the spooled part is simply a simple way for saying something is turbo. here ya go

Hey spooledbseries that signature is going to give me nightmares. How did you come up with that name? Is it spooled b series and if so what does that mean? Just curious.

Russ

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
any one seen anything promising this year. i havent seen much buck sign this year. but my main spot i hunt is a transition point. i seen a couple of nice bucks there last year i let a big body 6 pass last year. and from what i heard no one else got him. i did take a 8 that dressed about 190. but some one did get the 10 double drop tine that me and another guy were going after. hopefully his genes were passed on :coolgleam

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hey spooledbseries, Looks like an Si, I just happen to have one also.

Back on subject spotted eight deer coming into my "sub" yesterday and six or more tonight. Some had horns maybe a six point in the group but I hear there is a twelve point hang'n round too.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hey spooledbseries, Looks like an Si, I just happen to have one also.

Back on subject spotted eight deer coming into my "sub" yesterday and six or more tonight. Some had horns maybe a six point in the group but I hear there is a twelve point hang'n round too.
no its not a SI its a vx but i have done everything to it to make it a si clone except a sunroof. if you ever want to sell yours let me know

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Whats up. Hunting private land in Arenac county and public in Wayne county.

Completed 3 very nice stands this past weekend. One is a major funnel for does and bucks, the second has 3 trails coming together as the deer make their way out of a pheasant ranch (anytime there is pheasant hunters they push deer through this trail) the last one is surrounded on 4 sides by trails that lead to a cedar swamp and to a food plot a neighbor planted. I have 2 other stands one of them gets deer coming out of a crp field and onto our field to visit our failed attempt at a food plot and the other covers the deer exiting/entering some russian olive shrubs.

My wayne county stands I will not talk about on public boards for reasons I am sure you guys can understand.;)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
some team names???
game stoppers
deadly instinct
Big Test Icicles:lol:
Here for Beer
Bad Intentions
One Hit Wonders
Wood Chuckers
Grim Reapers
Xtremely Xplicit
Lunatic Assassins
nuts n guts

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Hey guys, Trent here. I'll be hunting private land in Branch County with both a bow and gun. I'll also be hunting private land over here in Illinois (too bad those deer won't count) :D

Palerider and I were on the winning Turkey Hunting Team in the spring so hopefully our luck will continue this fall.

10,812 Posts
Mike Veine checking in. Looking forward to another good deer season. I don't have any out-of-state hunts planned until Dec. so I'll be focusing entirely on MI with my hunting efforts through Nov. I"ll be spending about 2/3 of the season in the U.P. and the remainder in Washtenaw Co. My U.P. area is looking very good this year. Nine years of QDM are paying off there. My SE MI spots though look poor. I havn't seen any bucks over 1.5 years old yet this year including on my cameras. The only good photos I have on my trail cams are of me running with a swarm of hornets stinging the crap out of me. I mowed into the nest on a food plot a week ago and got nailed over 30 times. I also had to send my new bow back to the manufacture to have the limbs replaced. I may have to start the season with my backup bow if it doesn't come back soon. I'll be hunting strictly for adult bucks during the early archery season and will fill an antlerless tag or two during firearm season so I signed up for "combo" in this contest. We need to kick sum butt in this contest.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hey guys, Trent here. I'll be hunting private land in Branch County with both a bow and gun. I'll also be hunting private land over here in Illinois (too bad those deer won't count) :D

Palerider and I were on the winning Turkey Hunting Team in the spring so hopefully our luck will continue this fall.

Hey Trent glad to see you on our team, lets see if we can go 2 an 0.

Oh ya that drink is still waiting for you at the Gingerman.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Some teams started a social group do you think that is a good idea?

Another name suggestion: Odocoileus virginianus Eliminators :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts