Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Spring 2007 successful hunter turkey patch (Michigan).
Anyone have one they want to get rid of? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Any hunter or non hunter can receieve a 2007 turkey patch. Send a self addressed and stamped envelope to:NWTF Wild Turkey Patch Program P.O.Box 8 Orleans, MI. 48865 $5 a patch. Also, kids ages 10-17 can get a patch for free, just a photo copy of their hunting license is all that is needed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any hunter or non hunter can receieve a 2007 turkey patch. Send a self addressed and stamped envelope to:NWTF Wild Turkey Patch Program P.O.Box 8 Orleans, MI. 48865 $5 a patch. Also, kids ages 10-17 can get a patch for free, just a photo copy of their hunting license is all that is needed.
You can't wait too long to do this though. I tried getting a 2007 patch after tagging a bird last fall. I sent in my request and money in January and they sent me a 2008 patch, as all the '07's were gone. I've been watching eBay, but they are going for over $20!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
You can't wait too long to do this though. I tried getting a 2007 patch after tagging a bird last fall. I sent in my request and money in January and they sent me a 2008 patch, as all the '07's were gone. I've been watching eBay, but they are going for over $20!

Yes you are correct, the request for a patch has to be in no later than Dec 31 of that year to get that years patch. I found out the hard way too by sending one in late too. :(

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I sent my money in May and have not gotten mine yet either!!!!!:rant:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yes that's right.I sent in for mine in Oct and sent an inquiry last week and the guys got mine right in the mail.Got them on Sat - THANKS GUYS gotta keep the set complete you know :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Contacted the guy via email, his house burnt down last spring:( and he said he would get it out to me:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts