Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mike the Elder and Ice Fishin Nut choose the perfect lure

Al D. shows Stinger63 and IFN what lure has been HOT!

Slick takes notes

Mike the Elder and The Dog House eat some food

Al's shows off his catch

Sturge changes baits

Here's some of the smelt that were caught last night

Before everyone get's TOO EXCITED...here's a close-up! :dizzy:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Matt's over at my house now, and knows the pics arent showing up. He will fix things when he gets home later this evening.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IFN is helping me resize the pics...should be up by tomorrow by the latest. :sad:

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
ttt

I have a feeling Matt can be pretty dangerous with a camera.

·
Banned
9,792 Posts
MiketheElder said:
ttt

I have a feeling Matt can be pretty dangerous with a camera.
That he can be forsure.Gotta see the pics of the outing and I wanna share the pic of the 9.5lb 3 day old walleye:yikes: I caught on here also:)
BTW I had a great day spending time with guys and gals who showed up for the outing.Great food also even if I did kinda over cook the carriboo:help: Just wanted to make sure no one got worms from eating raw meat:lol:

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Here ya go Aaron. I know Walleyevision started a post already in the Warm Water Forum but I thought your mug should be shown again so other anglers can harass you when seen.:lol:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Mike the Elder and Ice Fishin Nut choose the perfect lure

Al D. shows Stinger63 and IFN what lure has been HOT!

Slick says to himself, "Man, that's not gonna catch any Walleye."

Mike the Elder and The Dog House eat some food

Al's shows off his catch

Sturge changes baits

Here's some of the smelt that were caught last night

Before everyone get's TOO EXCITED...here's a close-up!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Great pics Matt, thanks for posting them. Had a great time and the food was excellent. Thanks to everyone who attended. Maybe one of these times we can actually get some smelt. Al:chillin:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Great pictures Matt...
I thought I had escaped the lens once again. :D

Looks like it picked up after I left.....:lol:

Completely unprepared for the winds (which I remember from last year) I had to leave a little earlier than expected.

Great conversation, information, and food to be shared by all...

It was great to see & meet everyone.

If I don't have the good fortune of crossing paths with any of you beforehand, I'll look forward to seeing you at the MS.com Fun Tourney the Sunday after Labor Day. :evilsmile

·
Banned
9,792 Posts
Joeker51 said:
Here ya go Aaron. I know Walleyevision started a post already in the Warm Water Forum but I thought your mug should be shown again so other anglers can harass you when seen.:lol:

Photo doesnt show up still :help:

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Aaron, guessing that Walleyevision deleted it out of his gallery.............. hence the disappearance. It's gone from the thread in the Warm Water Forum also. You'll just have to catch another one.:lol: :p

·
Super Moderator
10,562 Posts
Aaron, I tried to help with parsing the text for the link, the pic has been deleted.

Looks like fun guys.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Matt did delete it, he is good with the camera, but is still getting the hang of posting and resizing the pics. Talked to him while he was on his way to work and he said he will repost the pic when he gets home.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Joeker51 said:
Aaron, guessing that Walleyevision deleted it out of his gallery.............. hence the disappearance. It's gone from the thread in the Warm Water Forum also. You'll just have to catch another one.:lol: :p
It's back...had to resized it for my gallery. Sorry Aaron! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts