Sky Boat trailer Watercraft Boat Cloud

condition: excellent
engine hours (total): 195
length overall (LOA): 22
make / manufacturer: Four Winns
model name / number: Horizon 210
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 2004

2004 Four Winns Horizon 210 fiberglass, V hull, open bow 22 foot boat comes with 2004 Four Winns tandem axle trailer with disc brakes, spare tire, and space-saving, removable tongue. The boat is in beautiful condition and has always been stored inside. Volvo Penta 270 HP I/O, 195 hours on engine, 3 blade stainless steel prop. Options include: Bimini top, Boat cover, Bow cover, depth sounder, compass, Clarion stereo with four speakers- AM, FM- CD with Sirius radio ready, walk-through transom, snap-in carpet with fiberglass flooring, flip-up bolster, Open bow, seating for 10 people or 1500 lbs, with two sport seating captains chairs and U shaped seating in bow and stearn, lots of storage compartments, optional table, sunbathing pad with lounger seats, swim step w/fold down ladder, fold down swim ladder on bow as well, hydraulic trim tabs. Replaced fuel pump in 2018.
(Bonus- Four Winns fiberglass boats do not have wood in the hull,)

My in-law is selling it and I wish I could get it but I just don’t have the $$.
Contact via Craigslist at the link below. thanks

https://up.craigslist.org/boa/d/sault-sainte-marie-2004-four-winns/7100811332.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.