Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16ft 60in beam fiberglass walleye boat. This boat has a 2001 mercury 75 horse four stroke, 2001 mercury 5 horse 4 stroke long shaft kicker, 2 diff 24volt minnkota bow mount trolling motors 2 cannon down riggers with dual pole holders,berts tracks with 6 rod holders,2 fish on rod hoders, and 12 holders for poles not in use.The boat also comes with lowrance lcx-15 sonar ,gps.ship to shore radio,flares,life jackets, lots of dry storage,large livewell/baitwell,3 batteries, 4 pedeastal seats,custom cover,trailer.I love this boat and will be sad to see it go. We use this boat mainly on lake michigan, which is why we are selling it, to get a bigger boat. Yar-craft is argueably the best multi-species boats available. Will consider trade for big lake salmon boat. call 616 889 4583. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=7046

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Let's see some pics of this "walleye machine". Can't sell a boat without looking at it ! ;) :cool:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you click on my photos there is one picture of the back of the boat. Kinda looks small with my 380 pound buddy back there.More photos today.

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
Yar Craft makes a great boat. You don't see to many here in Michigan, but I see a lot of them in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Fish out of them on Mille Lacs a couple of times.....very nice ride, and good layouts for fishing.

I see you said 60" beam, but I think maybe you meant 80" beam (maybe 90") My little 14' has a 67" beam and your rig is far bigger. Just wanted to let prospective buyers know that this rig is wide and stable.

Nice rig, should sell no problem!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sorry, I didn't check the boat out well enough before I posted.The boat and motors are from 2000 purchased for $30,000 not including the riggers, pole holders, lowrance, ratheon vhf or compass in 2001 from camp n cruise.Also the beam is 80 inches this boat is heavy, wide, dry and very stable.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Great boat and a great price!!! I would be all over it if I didn't already own a Yar-Craft......I'm very happy with mine....Mack

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am pretty sure the boat has been sold. I want to let this run for one more day, untill I have cash in hand. After selling so fast I'm thinking I could have got a little more for her,but now I can get the boat I want.:) The buyer has nothing to do with this site but I would still like to make a small donation, or atleast become a sponsoring member. If someone could pm me info on how to do so it would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts