Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 F-250 Power 7.3L Stroke Diesel. It has the super crew cab, automatic, PS, PB, auto windows and locks with keyless entry. Original owner, 79,000 miles, has fiber glass topper and a soft flip up tonneau cover.

Just put new brakes on it, new tires and new sway bar joints.

Truck only used for hunting and fishing trips. Engine is hardly even broke in. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6608

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Darrin

Forgot to mention the obvious, 4X4, air and has AM/FM Cassette/CD and K&N air filter system.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
What kind of mileage did you get with it?

Ya know, those trucks are popular down in tx.;)

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get about 16.9 miles Per Gallon loaded or unloaded.
I know they are popular. My wife and I have talked about getting something lighter she would drive. I hate to get rid of it. Best vehicle I have ever owned. My hunting partners are not going to be happy. I have three vehicles and this truck sits more then it should.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Nice truck and that's an excellent pricetag on it too. I sold mine several monhs back. The only thing I don't miss on it is paying $3 a gallon for the gas! Good luck selling her.......

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I hate to sell it but wife and I decided we need to downsize on everything right now. Whom ever buys it will have a nice truck.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I can't believe this truck hasn't sold yet. Great truck and great price. I own an 02 PSD otherwise this truck would be sitting in my garage.

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
Man, that is a sweet truck....a lot of vehicle for the money! Wish I needed one!

Hate to see you selling all the toys man, hope things improve soon!

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am actually shocked too. To be really honest, if it sells OK, if not I won't be to hurt. I was thinking.... I can take my trip to Ontario fishing in a couple of weeks if I still have it.

·
Registered
35,628 Posts
Please PM me with details on how to contact you. I may have a buyer lined up.

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got your PM. I sent my cell number.

The way gas is going I might just want to keep my diesel!:)

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well putting back up.
83,000 miles on it now so I am reducing the price to $18,000. Need to buy a couple of cars so the truck needs to go.

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BTT
I guess its time to get serious and put a sign on it and put it in the paper. The price is very reasonable. I have followed the prices in the paper and car lots. Much higher for the same truck. Maybe I can get more for it that way. Just thought I would offer a good price so I did not have to hassle with that.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
i'd probably buy it if i could sell my current truck. i've been actively looking for a 7.3 with under 100k on it an this is an excellent price.

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have had two guys that are trying to do the same thing. I am not in a big hurryto sell. I just know the more I drive it for work the more miles I put on it and the value drops. I will have to sell this before I buy a vehicle to drive for work. I do like driving this though. I have drove my wife's new Impala on and off and always like the way the this truck rides and handles.

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Truck has been sold, pending final check.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts