Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
What ever happened with this property??
I still own it. Not in a hurry to sell. May be a development where it could produce a steady income for me. Time will tell. Taxes are cheap. If someone comes along with a good offer I might take it. The guy who I let hunt it last year didnt make it out this year. Wife works health care he was working 6 and a half days and a new born, so it never got hunted. Field has been fallow now for 2 years. Lots of clover. A couple nice deer runs cutting though going to the neighbors swamp.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I still own it. Not in a hurry to sell. May be a development where it could produce a steady income for me. Time will tell. Taxes are cheap. If someone comes along with a good offer I might take it. The guy who I let hunt it last year didnt make it out this year. Wife works health care he was working 6 and a half days and a new born, so it never got hunted. Field has been fallow now for 2 years. Lots of clover. A couple nice deer runs cutting though going to the neighbors swamp.
I have 10 rental lots for RV'S YEAR AROUND 300.00 per month for each---NE of you....works for me...............

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
I also know of someone that would like to lease it if still available

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk

21 - 32 of 32 Posts