Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Round two!

Looking for a ride for me and my brother Saturday or Sunday. We are both big guys. Your boat would need to be able to handle an additional 650 pounds.

If you can provide the ride I can provide the following.

1. I can regale you with stories of the time I spent deep in the amazon with a midget named Aqular and a one eyed donkey.
4. You don't have to steer, I can just run from one side of the boat to the other.
3. A guarantee that we will not be eaten by lions.
7. Gas money.
A. Delicious sammiches.

Go ahead and post in the thread or shoot me a PM. If you do post in the thread keep it clean or else I am going to be out in my pond using old milk jugs to stay afloat.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What kind of sammiches?
And my boat didn't get any bigger, did you or your brother loose any weight? I didn't.
Good ones. My culinary skills may be limited but I can make a mean sandwich. I am preferential to koegel's bologna but if someone has some sort of strange bologna allergy I could do something else.

Also, I could shave my beard. That should shave off about an ounce or two.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What happened to the canadian pirates ??? :confused:

I called the coast guard and they told me the last act of piracy was in the 30's. I am also in my 30's.... coincidence? I think not.

But you are correct my ninja skills cancel out any pirates in my general vicinity so I can also offer protection from scallywags, act now because this is normally a $19.95 value for free!!!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Are you going to be coming to the ramp by flat bed or in a cattle trailer :confused::p:p

Worried you might block up the ramp for a while and I wanna steer clear. :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you going to be coming to the ramp by flat bed or in a cattle trailer :confused::p:p

Worried you might block up the ramp for a while and I wanna steer clear. :lol:

I am a big guy, but I move like a cat. I challenge you to a foot race sir.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts