Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts

my dads buck(15 inch spread) my buck (17 inch spread) my dads deer weighed 129 lbs. my deer wieghed 164lbs. his deer was taken in roscoomon county. mine in manistee. we had a great year my 4th year of hunting and finally got my monster:woohoo1: i have hunted alot every day for 3 years. finally when i was walking home after seeing no deer in the morning i jumped him up he ran into a field and then back at me taking a bullet in the neck he drooped as u can image im histerical by now it was awsome first buck is a wall hanger biggest in my family. sweet lol. so what do u guys think. my dads won the rosscommon buck pool 150 dollars biggest rack.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that didnt work can u like show me like copy one of my links and put a space or something so it doesnt work so i can do it thanks

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Man ....Great season!! Yours is alot bigger than dads!!
Very nice bucks. I like the one with you guys shaking hands.
You wil NEVER forget this season...belive me!;)

-Bob:)

Here you go..

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congradulaions, very cool pictures !!:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Great pics! Congratulations on an awesome season.

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
To fix your original post. Your code should look like mine below without the question marks, I only used them to keep it from displaying the picture. My guess is you copied to clipboard in your gallery and THEN used the post picture link.....which is 1 too many steps, just paste the clipboard into you message body and post....the code you coppied from your gallery already has the image tags in it. Nice pic's and great deer.

Code should look like this without the ?'s
[?img]http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/photopost/data/521/medium/IMG_5166.JPG[/img?]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts