Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 microwaves for sale.
The first (2 pictures) is a brand new never used over the range Goldstar. 1000 watt in black. Here's the catch, it is a damaged item. The right side is dented pretty heavily and the left is less severe. It is also missing the glass plate. I did plug it in to make sure it "works" but is never been used.
what's it worth? $25? Taking up VALUABLE storage space.

The second is a used Sharp, 1000 watt with carousel. It is about 7 years old and works very well. The catch to this one is the display doesn't work much. It was plugged in while we were at MIS during the black-out a couple of years ago. I'm guessing the electric surge popped the display. It still works very well, we've been using it up until now. $50?

Looking to move 'em so let me know. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2698

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
$60.00 at wal-Mart gets you a NEW 1000 watt Emerson unit. Something to consider. :yikes:

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what your saying is you don't need one.

New Emerson 1.1 cu. ft. Used one least 1.5 and may even be 1.7 cu. ft., gotta find the dang booklets. The over the range is 1.5 cu.ft.

Just looking to move un-needed things so make an offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts