Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 karostine heaters here, we bought them last year when we had the big Ice storm. Pay'd $75 each.....will take *$125 for both* or best.
We only used these 2 times.. nothing wrong with these.

We bought a Generator,,, so we dont need them anymore
they are 23,000 BTu's Dura heat.

I will try to take better pics of these later they are up in the garage. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6649

·
Super Moderator
11,752 Posts
Howdy-

PM sent.....

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes there are still here, there is NO shipping. you MUST pick up..these are KEROSINE heaters and have still some in it.. therefore can NOT ship. Plus these are big and by time you pay shipping it wouldnt be a deal anymore .

We bought Generator ,,for Corn furnace no need for these anymore :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Would these be safe for a large canvas tent? We currently have a 16X32 ft G.P. medium tent that we use to camp in the U.P. We have a wood burning stove but have been talking about going to gas or something else. I'm not sure how safe kerosine is???

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well yeah it does have a smell, it is Kerosine lol...

We had 2 of these in our House and yes they left some resedue( like windows, curtains, ) but both Son and me have Asthma neither one of us had a problem with it.

go to this website www.yourheater.com
look for Model number DH2304 for more info

I also have manual for these :)

I just went there, and if you go too Exspress answers it tells you about the Heater :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts