Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Ed, Dafishkid (my son) and myself picked up 6 fish each, pulling wire in 2 hours in the Sturgeon Hole from 1:30 to 3:30. Got a little wet, but well worth it. Hot colors today were flourescent orange and clown on no.9 rapalas.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Nice catch hot wire> boy I have to get my boat ready
need to get on the river soon

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nice catch you guys!
Way to go.

Sure do wish I knew how to post pics. I can't figure it out for the life of me. I have a pic of the Coho I got today off Fighting Island.
Can some one post it if I send it to you?

-LB :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Is it possible to do any good jigging right now. It's the only method I know at this point in my short career of walleye fishing. Thanks

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
man hotwired, thats awesome.... got my juices flowin.... I've never handlined before but hope to at least get on my buddy's boat a few times jiggin the river this year.

nice fish, leave some for us :D

steve

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Congrats guys way to go, you cant beat a clown Rapala, I have about 8 of those in the box.. They catch walleye and salmon,I am getting the itch Ice Fishin nut yo ready to go? Cya Slick

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Nice catch you and your possi put together . how clear was the water. um...um....thay look taste .

A/K/A Ming Ming :cool:

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Nice bunch of eyes Hotwired. Lets do it again tommorw.
My buddy arrived after we left he only got 4 (I can't wait to rub this in. ) you and him were out at the same time.... He said the mudline disappeared among other excuses. one of his 4 fish was a 10 1/2 pound fish though.
Great job !! I'll be going out alone so I (with luck) should hit a quick limit.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
ok, guess i need to buy another boat.... i cant handle seein all these pics and stories anymore... until i can though, i got money for gas and "pops"....lol :D

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I HAND LINE DOWN AT THE SOUTH END OF THE RIVER OUT OF TRENTON AND DO PRETTY GOOD BUT HAVEN'T GOT OUT YET GOOD JOB ON WALLEYE WILLIE THERE BUDDY. I'VE HEARD ABOUT THE STURGEON HOLE ALOT BUT DON'T HAVE A IDEA WHERE IT IS CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN WHERE IT LIES ON THE RIVER

1 - 15 of 15 Posts