Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'll be bringing a BIG pot of venison chili for lunch.
Anyone near is more than welcome to come on over.
i'll be within 700 yards of the wood shanty and on CH 7.
GOOD luck in the morning!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
y couldnt u have been out there yesterday when i was out there all day???? lol hope ya get into them, i left with 17 but was out there from sun up till sundown... met stringer and his wife, very nice people, i need a set up like theirs when i am fishin by myself.. lol let me know how ya do... thanks

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Not very good out there today. Two guys, five keepers 8-11". Only one else out I talked to was WC and they were not fairing much better when we left @ 12:30. I won't be back out until late next week sometime. Good luck guys!!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Boy was the fishing bad out there today!
We moved all over and ended up with five dinks,so we ended up leaving around 4:00.

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
Who cares, how you did, fishin', Wicked!! All I wanna know is if theres any "leftovers"?? A pot of venison chili,,, in the ice shack?? DAMN, that sounds good!!!:rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,792 Posts
Wicked Carpenter that guy on your the bottom of your post is a perfect decription of me and how bad I want to be able to down to Lake Ct Clair and catch some of those perch:eek:

I think the reason the bite was off today is high barometer and NE wind.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea we had plenty to eat that day,i had enough there for 30 people.
i'll make it back out there when i hear some good reports and do one more sun up,sun down deal (another pot of chili).
i so can't wait to get the bass boat out and break her in for L.S.C
Good luck out there guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts