Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys forgive me for not posting this in the classifieds, I am using my phone and I can't locate it. This boat is a friends that I work with, stored inside under 500 hours on motor. He is very meticulous but just doesn't use it anymore. 305 mercruiser, 9.9 yamaha 4 stroke kicker with power tilt and start, tr-1 gold trolling system with remote control, remote front spotlight, electric power winch, stainless prop, radar, outriggers, 4 Canon electric downriggers, enclosed head, 10 pole rocket launcher, am/fm stereo with cd player, blackhawk temperature probe, shoreland'r trailer, all canvas, livelwell, vanity with water storage, electrical hookup for AC, trim tabs, teak swim platform, dipsy diver holders, trailer guides. He is asking $17,900. The boat is in Richmond Michigan. His name is Jim and can be reached at 586-784-5415 or 810-335-1408.
mods, if you need to please move it to classifieds, thankyou.
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
still for sale?

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just talked to Jim at work, and yes it is still for sale.

·
Registered
11,851 Posts
Its a nice boat! Wish he would sell it though.... every time I drive by it I get to thinking... how can I swing it?

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really think its a helluva deal myself, I would seriously consider buying it if I had a place to put it.

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
S.s you must live out by him then, or do you know him?

·
Registered
11,851 Posts
Don't know him.... just drive that road a lot. I stopped and looked at once... just out of my price range right now...Very nice ride!

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boat is still for sale, he is lowering the price to $14,500!!!!!

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am listing it for a friend so if you were to contact him, I sure he could email ya better pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts