Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 chevy silverado for sale, it runs and drives great. Its black, with a matching fiberglass tonneau cover. 4x4, A/C, PW, PL, Tilt, Tinted Rear Window, Alloy Wheels, JVC Kameleon Cd Player, Pioneer Premier Amp, 2 Pioneer 6x9's, 1 12 inch Kicker solo baric sub, 2 4 inch rockford fosgate speakers, and 2 Boston Acoustic 4x6's, (This really sounds good!) 5.7L V8, Automatic trans. Newer exhaust system, new lifetime warranty alternator, No Rust. This truck has about 175,000 miles on it but uses no oil and runs and drives absolutly perfect. Kelley blue book private party value on this truck is $5,800, I am asking $5,500 O.B.O. If you have any questions please let me know. Grey Interior. Regular Cab Short box.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The tires are fair. Their is about 1/4 inch?? I will get some pictures up Sunday or Monday.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some pictures. There is some ice on the truck because I just washed it, that is what looks funny in some of the pics.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No not yet. If you have any questions let me know. I just put it at my uncles house for sale yesterday, and cars usually sell within about a week there, so if your interested let me know.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Where is it sitting in Mt. Pleasant?

I work there and may take a drive by it.

I am not worried about the rubber but, what all else have you replaced underneath it? At 175 it should have needed a bunch.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The only things I have had to replace on this truck are the alternator(lifetime warranty), exhaust, brakes, shocks(lifetime warranty), a small fitting where the anti freeze enters the head (they corrode off after a while but I just changed it) and the water pump. I have had this truck for almost 5 years and I absolutly love it, the only reason I am selling it is because I have a wife, new child and a dog now and I got an extended cab. It does not use any oil or anything. These trucks run for ever. My younger brother had a 1988 with 325,000 on it, it was still the original engine and he had his tranny rebuilt once. My other brother has a 94 with 180,000 on it, and my dad has a 98 with 170,000 on it. My dad is a mechanic so he helps us maintain our vehicles. It is actually in Byron Center for sale right now, but if it does not sell by next week sometime I am going to bring it up to Mt. Pleasant. I will let you know if I do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts