Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991 Mercury 75hp oil injection 2-stroke, power tilt/trim, good even +120psi in all cylinders. Recent fuel pump, impeller, carb tuneup, and new prop. Very dependable. Motorguide Xi5, 24volt, 80lbs, w/60" shaft, group 31 Deka batteries, remote, wireless foot pedal, quick release bracket. Trailer has 3 new tires and bearings in 2019. 3-bank, 20amp charger, newer stereo, VHF, and Lowrance Elite 5 chirp. Vinyl Bimini with side curtains, front cover and full cover. Perfect SCR, LSC, or Sag Bay boat. Lots of extra equipment included. Optional track, rod holders, downriggers, etc can be negotiated. North Macomb, Southern St Clair County area. $5,000.00
Boat trailer Tire Wheel Boat Vehicle
Boat Plant community Vehicle Watercraft Naval architecture
Sky Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Tree Plant
Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Wood Tints and shades
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Tread
Bicycle tire Road surface Asphalt Automotive tire Road
Musical instrument Grass Gas Table Wood

Sent from my SM-G981V using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

Attachments

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Yes it will, at that price. I've got this boat's bigger brother from '92 and they are so good in big waves. Someone is going to get a good deal on a great boat.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Oh I know I will!! I just came in from admiring it! I am going to have a lasting friend SHIP..:rolleyes: your new boat is just amazing. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife . You two are the salt of the earth!! And Hank oh if we lived by each other he would be as thick as me I would be giving him so many treats!! Such a wonderful dog. Take Care and Thanks Roger....

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Nice boat Roger! I take it the decals my wife made you are going on this new toy!? Hopefully it puts you on a lot of fish!! Again nice rig and thank you for your business!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Loomis82- Thank you sir!! And yes towards the back on both sides there was a decal from the factory and they have faded out to a white color. And the blue decals I ordered from mama and you will be perfect!!! Your decals are amazing and so easy to use and never peel or tear! They are something all members should have on there play toys so when we run into each other we can just shoot the breeze or give tips to one another. And your prices are phenomenal!!! Thanks again Roger

·
Registered
2 Posts
1991 Mercury 75hp oil injection 2-stroke, power tilt/trim, good even +120psi in all cylinders. Recent fuel pump, impeller, carb tuneup, and new prop. Very dependable. Motorguide Xi5, 24volt, 80lbs, w/60" shaft, group 31 Deka batteries, remote, wireless foot pedal, quick release bracket. Trailer has 3 new tires and bearings in 2019. 3-bank, 20amp charger, newer stereo, VHF, and Lowrance Elite 5 chirp. Vinyl Bimini with side curtains, front cover and full cover. Perfect SCR, LSC, or Sag Bay boat. Lots of extra equipment included. Optional track, rod holders, downriggers, etc can be negotiated. North Macomb, Southern St Clair County area. $5,000.00 View attachment 765484 View attachment 765486 View attachment 765487 View attachment 765488 View attachment 765489 View attachment 765490 View attachment 765491

Sent from my SM-G981V using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Is this boat sold ???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts