Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a good chance for someone to grab my boat for cheap. this boat has been on 4 great lakes and many inland.seems to troll down to 1 mph with no problem. loves to downrigger fish too. pulls a tube easily.has a johnson 85 horse and will do 42 m.p.h. if clean water.has 6 seats in decent shape.closed bow handles rough water.6 footers off erieau last year.plenty of stowage under the bow.put an older shorelander under it 2 years ago.new bearing are all packed.tows like a dream with my toyota mini-van.boat was properly winterized every year. starts a little rough like all older johnsons , then runs great all day.now the good part. I bought another boat and have to get this one gone.high bidder takes regardless of price on april 1.boat located in farmington hills mi.do not have pictures of the boat and it is a very scarce model. never seen another one like it. I looked for 5 years. boat built in washington. does not leak at all.either p.m. me or call at 12486247591 thanks Dan

·
Premium Member
10,562 Posts
$1,000...

... as long as it's a good runner. Any fishfiners, riggers holders included? When can we take a test ride?

·
Premium Member
10,562 Posts
No other bids? I guess it's mine for 1K then?:D

How much were you looking to get? Again any other extras (covers, props) with the boat? No problem for me I have it all already.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wednesday i'll try to get pictures on the digital, but i need a tutor to get them on this site. most of the gear i sold recently. i do have a couple riggers left .the anchor and flare kit are aboard.the registration is up march 31 and plates are up last fall so i don't want to drive arround illegally to water test ,but we can start it up and run
it no problem.

·
Premium Member
10,562 Posts
Get the pix loaded into your gallery, and I'll help posting.;)

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
this is interesting. and fun. but i dont need another boat. :D

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tried to load pictures of my boat. it said the file was too large. i need someone to walk me through this . took about 10 pictures.they are in one folder. how do i reduce the size or pick out individual shots. more info. boat has trolling motor bracket and i could throw in a 3 hp electric minn kota. trailer is a roller swivel .easiest trailer I've ever used.bilge pump 2 years old.boat held up well over the winter. still clean and dry.

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
You'll need to use some type of photo editing software to reduce the size of the image down to approx 480 X 640 pixels. Maybe someone can recommend software that is free on the web. The one I use came with my camera.

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes, this the only place it is advertised for sale.still the pictures would not load. i do not know how to reduce the file size ,reduce the photo size, or extract 1 photo from the folder I set up.my software is hp photo smart. can someone walk me through it. thanks Dan

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I dunno how to tell you--thats why I take most of my pics that I am not gonna print in a lower resolution setting on the camera. It saves all the screwing around you are trying to do.

You can also email those pics to somebody that knows how to do it and they can post them up for you.

Good luck!!

·
Premium Member
10,562 Posts
Can I come see it with my $1,000 cash offer?

I've seen similar 20 year old similar models go in the $1,200-$1,400 range depending on recent updates/major overhauls.

You can crop, and reduce pixels to make the file smaller.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
anyone is welcome to see my boat. it is located right on oxford across from botsford hospital in farmington hills. the motor had a major upper powerhead overhall 5 years ago. since then the right power pack was replaced, and i changed the coils before i found out it was a defective power pack. thats about it.the only job to do is probably change the impeller as a precaution. it has not been done since i bought the boat, but i only use it 3-5 weekends a year.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts