Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oldeie but goodie.The tralier is 23 ft over all length.It is HEAVY almost 4000lbs. I have more pics in my gallery.The interior is in great shape.The bathroom works great.I have not tried the furnace but the guy I got it from said it worked.The stove and oven work execellent.The fridge and freezer also work execellent.The freezer will hold 2 half gallons of ice cream.The only flaws are the awning is shot and on the interior in the back the ceiling paper has fallen down.I tarped the thing 2 years ago and it trapped moisture and it caused it to warp the wood.I PROMISE it does not leak from the ceiling.The only spot it has a small leak is near the front window and only when it rains REALLY hard.The price is negoitable.It comes with (1) 20lb. tank with the OPD.I will also include the new AC unit (5000 btu) used about 2 weeks during the summer.I will also include all towing hardware needed---Except the vehicle---lol...Would make a great deer camp,or it could be used all the time.. The pic of the beds in the back is just one side.There are 2 bottom beds and 2 top beds,top beds for children only,or can be folded up for storage space. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2789

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had to edit this post.The trailer is a 1974 not a 1978...still in great shape..

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about $1000...need to get rid of it....

·
Administrator
35,949 Posts
I'm looking at it, but really want a 31' Airstream. I think it will stand up better in the weather for my purposes.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hard to beat all aluminum for weather resistance over time thats for sure....

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btt

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK who wants it for $800....It may take me a few days to respond..I dont have everyday access to a PC so it may take a few days to respond....Make me an OFFER....

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Email and PM sent...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trailer Is Sold !!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts