Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1978 26ft. formula thunderbird sportfisher

2320 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  The Whale
1978 26' Formula Thunderbird Sport fishing boat with twin 350ci. i/o's, 8' 6" beam, new full enclosed canvas with cold weather clear drop curtains in fall 2006 $3200, drives gone through spring 2006, motors rebuilt and built to run with 375 horse a piece, 253 hours on one and 213 on the other since rebuilt. it will run over 50 mph. and troll down to under 2mph. also was upgraded to alpha 1 drives when motors were rebuilt. marine radio, lowrance lms-160 gps fishfinder, rod holders. it has downrigger mounts on it but i am taking off the downwriggers, but i would sell them at a reasonable price. in the cabin it has a shower and tiolet(what a luxury), refridgerator(i never used), stove(also never used) ,sink it has a onboard water pump with wash down hose for deck. i never used the cabin to sleep in or sit, when i bought it the cusions were taken out and never had a reason to replace then. i used the cabin for rod storage. this boat was well maintained the th e 2 last owners and if something needed to be replaced it was. the boat is ready to put in the water today and fish the season. for the price you can not find a better boat of this size for fishing. I am sure i forgot to list some stuff so feel free to call me during the day 219-714-8199 or evening 269-756-9671. i can e-mail more pictues. the boat is located in rolling prairie, in . thanks for looking Darrick Fairchild [email protected] $10,000 obo or trade for? - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6365
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Dang. Just how long did that boat sit in the water prior to being pulled out ? I inquire due to the bottom of hulls / engines lower units conditions in the photo. Where was this vessel berthed / used ?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.