Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
974 Play Bouy 20ft Pontoon Boat with 16ft deck. Bought for a Duck Hunting project 1 year ago and have put a lot of work into it. Includes a Johnson Super Seahorse 40 hp Outboard Motor that is in good condition, stored inside. Runs 50/50, electic and manual start. I ran it when i aquired it. However it does need a carb cleaning which I have a brand new carb re-build kit plus an new impeller, spark plugs and thermostat i was gonna put in it, new in packages included. Wood is in good shape, no rotten spots at all. We started constructing the duck blind sides which you can see. Just needs roof and fast grass however I also have the original aluminum sides for the boat if u'd like to switch it back. New paint job, new transom, new carpet. I have all the lights, throttle cables, steering hook ups, nice new wire, keys, etc. Side console, pontoons are sea worthy, could use new drain plugs eventually. No trailer included however if you are interested in purchasing it and don't have a way to transport it I may be able to deliver. I have more pics availible. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=23799

1 - 1 of 1 Posts