Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1972 Glastron GT140 14' semi-trihull. 1972 Mercury 50 hp motor that runs like a watch. This boat has been in my family since it was new and I know everything that has ever been done to it, which is very little. Interior is starting to show it's age. Comes with two 6 gallon fuel tanks. Trailer is solid, it got new bearings and tires last spring. I'll even throw in a few life jackets, a couple lines, and an anchor.

The motor is worth the asking price of the entire rig. It has been maintained as if it were one of the family. I hate to get rid of this boat but I have too many boats at this time and some of them need to go. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=7221

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I might have some one interested in it, I will get in touch.. Cya Slick

PS..Post some other pic's inside and so forth

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Merc... perfect!

The interior as it looked about 4 years ago. The passenger seat is out of it and I put a small platform in it's place to make it easeir to fish. Seat goes back in in about 10 minutes. Also, there are some small tears/seams let go on both back seats. Not major, but will probably need to be repaired. Sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts