Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1984- Open bow- rebuilt motor installed May 2007 ($1500) numerous new parts- 10 rod holders- Planer boards and planer mast bow mounted- In-Dash Lowrance C5500 GlobalMap Color GPS- Lowrance 480LMS combo depth/fish finder/GPS,(about $1200 worth of electronis) Some life vests, etc----set up and ready to go. Bimini Top- EZ Roller trailer (could use paint) Newer re-upolstered vynal thru-out- Fiber-Glass was rubbed out and polished in 2007, but could use another coat of wax now. Some pitting on transom and 4 holes have been fiberglass plugged where a trolling/ kicker motor mount was mounted but is now off the boat. Doesn\'t leak at all-anywhere. VERY GOOD on gas (about 1 gallon per hour at trolling speeds of 3 to 5 mph) I\'ll include a ship-to-shore vhf radio and antenna that I never got around to installing yet.
Email first contacts, then come and see it for yourself. Nice boat. Great for family and kids too. I\'ll also include a 91 inch wide 2 person tube with tow rope. Has a lot of storage areas and built-in coolers. AM/FM CD player with 4 speakers. All lights work, all guages work.
Like I said, "Ready to go." - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=11631

1 - 1 of 1 Posts