Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the pleasure of going to my first Elk camp and film a friend of our shows who had a cow tag.. After teaming up with our guide Vern Bishop(who is the man!!) I found out we would have a 16 year old kid with a bull tag tagging along bonus!! Long story short he got it done today on film!! What a great hunt!! Show will air in a few weeks. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1386571559.870503.jpg ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1386571571.253130.jpg ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1386571582.187823.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Big deal. (grumble, fuss...lousy lucky kid....grumble some more)

Me? Nope. Not jealous one bit. (envy...)

Seriously though, congrats! Something he'll have with him for the rest of his life, and hopefully something he'll pass on to future generations.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It'll air not this Sunday but the Sunday after on MY18(WHTV) he's a good kid for sure! It'll also be up on our website after it airs..

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats my nephew!! Great kid that lives to hunt,very proud of him. Way to go Bryan! When and where can the show be veiwed?
Small world ain't it? Lol! He shot a nice bull and almost knocked down a giant the first day but you'll have to watch the show to see that one :) 1:30pm

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for posting Kelly's success. I met her briefly at orientation and was hoping I'd hear how she did. It's great to have success and great to hear the stories of others as well.
Yeah she's a cool lady.. Her guide also picked up a last minute lady hunter who was really sick and couldn't move around a lot but managed to get her on a cow also! She had some Kidney issues I guess but got it done! ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1386957688.006242.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some people got to see the show today but the network was out on WOW cable by me..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts