Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16 Acres for Home or Hunting. Many deer, near farms, Belle River, I69 on ramp. Propane, eng. septic, well. In St. Clair County Berlin Twp. Lapeer County is just up the road and Macomb County a few miles south. I have taken many deer and phesants on this property. Turkey, coyotee, geese, rabbit . . . can also be found here. On Burt Rd. East of Capac Rd. and South of I69.
$93,000 Call Bryan 248-318-679O.

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
385' on a gravel road about a mile off of pavement. Rectangular in shape with a county ditch running along West side. Wooded areas next to it but only about 40 trees on property that are mostly in the back half. 270 Acre farm next door on one side and a 40 acre spread on the other. Many new homes on the paved roads to the East and West and a few down the street. Across the road is more woods and open fields (approx. 400 acres) and one house.

· Registered
5,467 Posts
I'm also a Realtor so I am not allowed to bypass another Realtor. PM me the specifics if you get a chance. I may be getting transferred to Armada shortly so I am trying to get some living arrangements started.

· Registered
1,814 Posts
I will say that there is alot of deer and other critters in that area. My friend lives on sullivan road and i know of a couple nice 8 pointers and a 9 pointer takin right by there.

Rob

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will say that there is alot of deer and other critters in that area. My friend lives on sullivan road and i know of a couple nice 8 pointers and a 9 pointer takin right by there.

Rob
My family owns the 270 acre farm next to my 16 acre parcel. Always able to fill my tag, almost half of them on the 16 acres. My brother-in-law and myself each shot nice 8 pts in 2006 which we have in our dens today.
My oldest son is just starting to hunt. Great time watching him take his first deer in November and soon his first turkey at the farm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.