Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 15' Duck/Fishing boat and trailer. Has a 15hp Johnson outboard and a 13hp electric start longtail Mud Skipper/Predator mud motor. Boat has been completely rebuilt and wired for running lights, front and side light bars, l.e.d. floor lighting with switch panel, removable livewell, livewell pump and bilge pump. The longtail motor is brand new and has less than an hour on it. Front and back storage. Trailer was completely rebuilt and has new tires and l.e.d. lights. No leaks or hull damage. New foam flotation was installed under the aluminum floor. Decks are carpeted marine plywood, the aluminum floor has truck bed lining on it. Used four times this duck season after the rebuild. The Johnson outboard has new lower seals, fuel pump, and water pump and runs great. Great marsh boat or fishing boat. $3000.00. No trades. See craigslist add at https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/boa/6797646244.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Man that sure is a good looking set up! You should not have any problem selling that I would be willing to bet you have your asking price just in the rebuild and the mud motor alone. And those old Johnson motors never quit! I looked at the Craigslist ad and that was sure a nice mixed bag of ducks in picture three!! To bad I have my son in college or that would probably be in the garage ready for late winter perch in the canals and spring walleyes...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts