Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On sunday morning October 13 my 12 year old nephew forgot to close the tailgate on my truck and his Mission craze youth bow slid out of my truck on M19 some where between Memphis and Yale it is in a green hard case with arrows and Broadheads.If anyone has it please contact me he is very crushed about it this is his first hunting season the bow is new also he saved up the money and bought it himself.Thanks
ps.this is my first post wish it was a better story.

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
That is awful, I'm sure he is sick about this. You really should put this in the lost and found forum as well. I have a browning micro Midas bow that he can use that my son outgrew if it helps. I hope whoever found it does the right thing and turns it in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did post on the lost and found,and thanks for the offer on the bow a friend of mine gave us a old browning ambush that my nephew is going to try out.

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Any luck finding your nephew's bow? You probably already checked on this but did you contact your local police to see if someone turned it in there?

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
Ouch, that's gotta hurt, especially after working and saving up for it. I feel bad for the young man and I hope he get's it back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts