Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
OGB, reading LFTS while Live At The Office, you have kept me entertained (well probably a ton of us!) throughout the season. Well done, well deserved, and congrats on a beautiful buck!!

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I don't see no coffee or a gator in this pic!

JK.... Great buck OGB and that right there is why I will keep hunting until the end as well. I had to run home a bit ago and there were 8 deer in an open field feeding so they must have been moving this morning. Congrats!

·
Registered
18,767 Posts
I don't see no coffee or a gator in this pic!

JK.... Great buck OGB and that right there is why I will keep hunting until the end as well. I had to run home a bit ago and there were 8 deer in an open field feeding so they must have been moving this morning. Congrats!
Thanks! I had good deer movement the last two mornings. Hoping it keeps up I still have a tag to fill but getting short on freezer space.

·
Registered
18,767 Posts
He is a good one Dave, Congrats! You heading to the UP for muzzy ? One more and it’s time to think turkey !
Flight
Thanks! Strangely I've been thinking about Turkeys a lot lately. My wife is still having a few issues so I believe I'm going to ride out the season here at home. Besides I'm still getting a couple nice bucks on cams.

41 - 60 of 121 Posts