Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day out there, boys! Two more sits to end a LONG season! Just been one of those years for me. But last night’s incredible sit has me excited to see what today brings. Never overly confident in morning hunts this time of year, but never know. The boy and I will be spread out this morning, then both in the area where I saw the 3 shooters last night for the evening hunt. Let’s finish strong today fellas!!! Good luck to all!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Finish strong! Yeah I feel like I aint got much more in me as I have hunted just about every opportunity I could have...morning and night sits. Let's do this!! Go some fresh intel on hunting fields where deer are herding up. If you have a good food source in your area...hunt it!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Shoot straight and aim small all you whitetail slayers ! Heading to a swamp to fill one more doe permit. I make some mighty tasty jerky out of my last deer each year, tenderloins and all and it always pisses the wife off but after I take her out to eat at her favorite restaurant later, all is mostly forgiven !

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Good luck everyone. Be on the MRI table this morning. Gotta get this back fixed before next season. Be safe out there and git r done.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
First morning hunt since last weekend.

16' up in the tree. 30 degrees with a very light south wind in St. Clair County.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Glad some of you are seeing some movement. I’m in the same area where I saw deer everywhere last night...not a hair yet this morning! And I didn’t bump those deer at all last night. Not that uncommon for mornings here this time of year. But 9:00-10:00 is often the best here...so we shall see!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts