Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a buddy of mine has a bunch of does so he invited me out to take a crack at one and it turned out to be an eventful evening. He did the filming and I did the hunting. :) The video is kinda long but the end result is worth it....:D

[youtube]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VlBvD_Uid14&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VlBvD_Uid14&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Great Video, your really putting down great footage! What type of camera and other equipment are you using?

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
Great job on the Doe and the filming!
What did she weight dressed? She looks pretty big.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Great job Chris! So when are you joining us again??:D Pretty soon steve will hate us for all the hits were getting on our vids and not his:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great job Chris! So when are you joining us again??:D Pretty soon steve will hate us for all the hits were getting on our vids and not his:lol::lol::lol:

LOL, ya I bet he will!! I do not plan on Joining, I have my own thing I am currently putting together. But hope things go well for you guys.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
great video! its always cool to see a successful Michigan hunt!

·
Premium Member
30,941 Posts
She did the stiff leged shuffle.:lol:
Nice shot you made on her congrats!
The video is a good demonstration that you don't have to be in a hurry and rush your shot.:)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Nice shot! I love the stiff legged drop, no tracking!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Good work Hope to see more of your videos in the future. The corn stalk was really cool. I havent got that to work for me yet. If you weighed ole girl let us know shes a pig.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Drop 'em in their tracks.........great shot.......great video.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts