Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Good going! Looked like a nice day to fish, but I've been mostly at work.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Outstanding work out there!!!

Thanks much. Looked at the weather an wasn’t really excited to go this morning but glad I did. Bling bling. That makes 2 this year. I got one after ice out fishing the trailer park in 14-16fow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
"Thanks much. Looked at the weather an wasn’t really excited to go this morning but glad I did. Bling bling. That makes 2 this year. I got one after ice out fishing the trailer park in 14-16fow."

Now I've heard of guys fishing some odd areas but a trailer park, now that's a first, haha:) Since it was a trailer park can you divulge a street address rather than an actual GPS coordinate, that's all I should need, lol!

Great fishing BTW, well done!

Reactions: tinknocker1

·
Premium Member
29,585 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Thanks, on my way! To be clear though, you say 3rd blue trailer on the left, is that the 3rd trailer that happens to be blue or are there multiple blue trailers and I'm looking for the 3rd one that is blue?

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
She said she's mad that you gave out the secret spot because now all sorts of people are going to show up. I told her to send them to that place up north a little west of the beach on the south side of the 3rd lake.

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
She said she's mad that you gave out the secret spot because now all sorts of people are going to show up. I told her to send them to that place up north a little west of the beach on the south side of the 3rd lake.
Huh cuz she just told me a "whole" different story. She dont like being stood up!(bullshitters) Heard that was a good spot up that way, to bad the back lotters,trunk slammers cant read since its a PRIVATE road from Beach to campground. Private property owners dont take trespassers, sight see'ers very lightly....Looks like I will have to make a call to friend on local force in town! They like the extra $ for yee haaws that think they know... Just sayin....

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Huh cuz she just told me a "whole" different story. She dont like being stood up!(bullshitters) Heard that was a good spot up that way, to bad the back lotters,trunk slammers cant read since its a PRIVATE road from Beach to campground. Private property owners dont take trespassers, sight see'ers very lightly....Looks like I will have to make a call to friend on local force in town! They like the extra $ for yee haaws that think they know... Just sayin....
Hey who you callin trunk slammers?

Nice haul OP!

·
Premium Member
10,487 Posts

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Hey who you callin trunk slammers?

Nice haul OP!
If the shoe fits..... Good and bad in all.... For all I know you could be a good trunk slammer! Hell I am a trunkslammer myself, frickin hate packin up slammin trunk coming home every Sunday back to the city. Nothing personal but do know a few that, lets just say feel like putting in the trunk. Lmao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts