Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on the ice Saturday at 11 mile rd. - got 43 nice ones. Went Sunday in the rain and wind and only got 10. Could not get on the ice Sunday, fished off the docks. Seemed Sunday the people with minnows did best. I was using hard beeds. Seen a lot of big perch, but would only look. I think it will be still good there this week off the docks. Not sure when the gate and gaurd are back. tightlinesyall

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
11 mile, i have been trying to find a sopt to fish over the past week, without success, any helpful information would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
During boat season, there is a gate that is usually closed with a gaurd, but for now the gate is open and there is no gaurd. Soon that will change to only stclair residents only with a park pass or boat sticker. Walk down the canal toward the lake and you will see all the docks. tightlinesyall

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is a public library/city building on the southeast corner of 11 mile and Jefferson. Drive to the back and you will see a gaurd booth, drive thru and park and walk to the canal and turn left and walk towards the lake. Hope this helps. tightlinesyall

1 - 5 of 5 Posts