Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out early afternoon and it didn’t take long two man limit plus about the same that went back nothing under two pounds. Bridge on the American side queens side was a little too dirty.We even catch fish in front of the Wyandotte launch. Brown, blue, green all worked. Going to try other spots this morning.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Went out early afternoon and it didn’t take long two man limit plus about the same that went back nothing under two pounds. Bridge on the American side queens side was a little too dirty.We even catch fish in front of the Wyandotte launch. Brown, blue, green all worked. Going to try other spots this morning.
Was your limit 5 or the new 6 fish limit. Good job

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Nice-well done!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6 fish limit on the river American side already kicked in? Is that the first of the year?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Humble pie this morning. Made a real late start around 10:30 thinking will have A limit by noon. That wasn’t happening the bite stopped as soon as we got there everyone had 7-8 fish and they all said it turn right off we still got six fish and one white fish about 5-6 pounds biggest I ever seen.all by 1 o’clock. Some guys had 10-12 fish but the bite was slow after 10am.Now I need that 12 pointer to come by.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Humble pie this morning. Made a real late start around 10:30 thinking will have A limit by noon. That wasn’t happening the bite stopped as soon as we got there everyone had 7-8 fish and they all said it turn right off we still got six fish and one white fish about 5-6 pounds biggest I ever seen.all by 1 o’clock. Some guys had 10-12 fish but the bite was slow after 10am.Now I need that 12 pointer to come by.
The bite is only going to keep getting better and the colder it gets the better the fishing and the less boats in my honey holes

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
A whitefish on the D that’s awesome! Gotta love fishing the D from eyes, whitefish and Atlantic’s you can catch everything here.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Nick, we didn’t get there until after 1130, but still managed five nice ones (all on Pimp Daddy Fin-S) before 1 o’clock when we had to leave. Tom hadn’t been on the water all summer as he is helping his son in law build a house in Stockbridge .......he was delighted to get out even if the bite was slow. Good to see you and Rob on the water Nick! I’m waiting now to get my trailer fixed and then the warmup...Hope some launches are open in a couple weeks, otherwise these fish will go through the entire winter, UN-harassed! Jay
PS. The DFD read your post and remarks that the river was on fire earlier this week....they stopped by to check it out. LOL

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts