Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

Registered
Retirement cures every thing. You'll love it
My neighbor says he's gotta put a Sunday somewhere in his schedule just to relax 馃ぃ..

I'm in. Pulled an audible. Talked to homeowner he's been hunting "hunt camp" (s-sw wind) spot....
He hasn't seen anything...... crossed 3 runways that are beat to mud. Cut a couple branches and hidden.
Ghillie suit pants on off side of trackasorous and have top on. 116 yards to one run, 30 and 60.
He's in trouble right one steps out.

Covid test today.. See what that says. Fresh air feels good. Enough of the house. Sunshine and barely a breeze in my face :)

Premium Member
My neighbor says he's gotta put a Sunday somewhere in his schedule just to relax 馃ぃ..

I'm in. Pulled an audible. Talked to homeowner he's been hunting "hunt camp" (s-sw wind) spot....
He hasn't seen anything...... crossed 3 runways that are beat to mud. Cut a couple branches and hidden.
Ghillie suit pants on off side of trackasorous and have top on. 116 yards to one run, 30 and 60.
He's in trouble right one steps out.

Covid test today.. See what that says. Fresh air feels good. Enough of the house. Sunshine and barely a breeze in my face :)
Hopping for the best possible results for you AJ. Hope the fresh air helps to cure whatever is ailing you right now. Let鈥檚 us know. Good luck brother

Registered
It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Back out in my favorite stand, Mrs. Craves is sitting in the pop up on the food plot.

Clear skies & sunny with a light breeze and 36 degrees here in St. Clair County.

Good Luck!

Registered
We're back in our ambush spot from two nights ago. Gave the farm a rest yesterday, so expecting some good movement this evening. The kid's got one tag left and is ready to punch it!

View attachment 800332
I sure hope he does !! Man, enjoy. Sure wish I had me a boy... My daughter used to be my side kick now she's into boys 馃ぎ馃が. Time flies buddy enjoy :) good luck little dude

Registered
Been back up and in for about an hr now. Commotion city all around me. UofM life flight copter landed right down the road from me with multiple sirens coming in from
Sky Plant Natural landscape Wood Twig
all directions. Flew less than 200鈥 over my head. Apparently bad car accident. Farmer cutting corn just north of me for the encore. First sit in this stand all year. See what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

41 - 60 of 89 Posts