Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Been out driving around the state game area I mostly hunt, lotta deer moving this am, seen a couple bucks. Hunting a spot I haven't hunted in 2 years, little transition between swamp bedding and thickets, couple nice scrapes, hopefully a buck comes by to check em out. I did notice on my drive out that there weren't that many carcasses on the rd like usual.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Hey guys, do me a favor and fast forward to today’s thread, 11/21, so I don’t have to browse two different threads to get updates for today. Besides 11/20 wasn’t as good a day as today is going to be for hunting so quit living in the past. See you guys tomorrow, errrrrr I mean on the other thread.....

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Hey guys, do me a favor and fast forward to today’s thread, 11/21, so I don’t have to browse two different threads to get updates for today. Besides 11/20 wasn’t as good a day as today is going to be for hunting so quit living in the past. See you guys tomorrow, errrrrr I mean on the other thread.....
So you mean this thread? lol Never mind too early to think...;)

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
So you mean this thread? lol Never mind too early to think...;)
Stay here if you want but I think tomorrow you are going to shoot a one fiddy so I’d high tail your ass to 11/21 before it gets daylight. Hate to see you miss your opportunity because your stuck in the past. Man, it is too early- I need some coffee.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts