Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of my doe on shot on Nov. 19th @ 24yrds with my trusty winchester. :)

fulldraw

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Congrats. Good to see some Ypsi boys filling their tags. Where do you hunt? Good job, John-Ypsi

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Congratulations! Fulldraw. I have some ven. cooking right now. Very nice photo.

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
congrats. i just finished cutting up the 2 i shot last week. when i first saw the pic i thought i was in the trappign forum. looks like the rope is anchored and hooked around its back leg. :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
i hunt in hillsdale on a productive farm were every time i go i usally see atleast 1 deer i hunted for the last three days and not a one the deer around here are shell shocked becasue my neighbors bang away at every little doe and then dont even give it a good look for theyve shot at leat 15 deer so far and only found maybee 5-6 of them some theyve shot on another guys feild

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Hey... legal deer ....good eatin ....lets not start this! Leave the guy alone!
Again... Nice deer ...Congrats!!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Your right Sprytle, I have deleted my post so things dont escalate like other posts have. Congrats FULLDRAW!!!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had a doe tag to fill on public land, to see deer were I hunt during rifle season and actually get a shot off is very lucky. I will admit is a little one but like I said I had a tag to fill and I only had one day left.

fulldraw

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
fulldraw said:
I had a doe tag to fill on public land, to see deer were I hunt during rifle season and actually get a shot off is very lucky. I will admit is a little one but like I said I had a tag to fill and I only had one day left.

fulldraw

Hey I have talked to a few this year that would love to take that deer because sightings are way down. I only saw 3 deer out of my stand so far this year. It is a doe and a young one at that. Not a BB and the venison should be great.

AW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts