Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,248 Posts
I asked a doctor to his face what he thought of wearing a mask. He said he didn't think it helped all that much in containing the spread. Not sure why but that is what he said.
Bet he was much of a doctor. Was he a real doctor?
I once asked a "doctor" about donating blood. He said it was a bad idea because it sapped your life force from you. He was a Jehovah's Witnesses who believed it was a sin to donate blood or accept transfusions. So you see, even a "doctor" can be a dumbass.

·
Premium Member
28,069 Posts
Yes although flu vaccines didn't get approved by rapid trials (operation warp speed) and are a killed virus.
Flu vaccines are inactivated (killed), attenuated (alive but less virulent), and recombinant (DNA or DNA fragment used to produce antigen).

·
Premium Member
30,248 Posts
The definition of a political post on this forum is that it makes people on the forum appear to be proponents of conservative or limited government ideas. I understand that we don't want to become an extension of the michigan militia. But there's no doubt that progressives on this forum basically get free reign to troll all they like and anything else or really any response to the trolling gets shut down pretty quick.
Where do you dig up this crap from? You guys keep bringing up this delusional bulls**t that conservative are being persecuted and only conservatives get their posts deleted and "progressives or liberal" get a free pass. Maybe those posts get deleted because some of you haven't learned how to follow the rules. Didn't your mamma teach you anything?

·
Premium Member
28,069 Posts
He's an ICU nurse and knows more about masks and PPE than you ever will Dr. Pescy....just saying, you hit a foul ball with that swing...
I was literally involved in building a mask efficiency testing apparatus at the beginning of this thing.

I suggest everyone who thinks masks work like sieve take a look at this graph from the CDC.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
yes both sides are equal, it’s just one side is more equal than the other!
Naw come on. This is just a delusional figment of our imagination.

Reactions: plmbmaster

·
Registered
25,155 Posts
Back to the original subject (Mask mandate). Watching the Whitehouse press briefing now, if wearing a mask is now mandated on all Federal property's and buildings why is the guy behind the podium speaking not wearing a mask?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Bet he was much of a doctor. Was he a real doctor?
I once asked a "doctor" about donating blood. He said it was a bad idea because it sapped your life force from you. He was a Jehovah's Witnesses who believed it was a sin to donate blood or accept transfusions. So you see, even a "doctor" can be a dumbass.
Yep I know for a fact he is a real doctor and graduated from medical school. Are you a doctor or are just an opinionated dumb ass who is mad because some voiced a different opinion than yours.

221 - 240 of 263 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.