Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mask mandate on federal property and land. How does this mandate affect boating, hunting, hiking, and fishing and any other activity on U.S government land. Since Great Lakes and rivers connecting them are patrolled by U.S Coast Guard and local authorities are you required to mask up when 2 or more with in 6 feet?

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
The mask mandate on federal property and land. How does this mandate affect boating, hunting, hiking, and fishing and any other activity on U.S government land. Since Great Lakes and rivers connecting them are patrolled by U.S Coast Guard and local authorities are you required to mask up when 2 or more with in 6 feet?
I wonder if they are going to man the front machine gun on approach? I would say watch out for the suicided boaters but we have enough out there already to watch out for!

Reactions: Aaronjeep2

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
We all need to stand up for our rights and constitution. Open all businesses and burn the masks. If we don't, we can kiss our asses goodbye. Tight Lines !!!!
So what's the correlation between wearing a mask to help protect one another and kissing our asses goodbye?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
We all need to stand up for our rights and constitution. Open all businesses and burn the masks. If we don't, we can kiss our asses goodbye. Tight Lines !!!!
100%. If people can't see that they are being played by now there is no hope for them. March 2020- Just 2 more weeks to flatten the curve. December 2020- Just 2 more weeks to flatten the curve. January 2021- Just 2 more years to flatten the curve bro. Just 1500 more days to wear a mask bro.

·
Registered
770 Posts
We are wearing a mask in flu season now and the occurance is down. go along for once.
Had a doctors appointment this week and the nurse said influenza rates are down 80% this year in N America.
You know how people are though. They like to easily make the jump from masks to nazi Germany. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Do you ever remember having to wear a mask during flu season ?? If you haven't figured this out by now, you will soon. Tight Lines !!!
I figured, no answer, just more from the Chicken Little crowd.

1 - 20 of 263 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.