Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

$100.00 Panfish Special!

4K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  UnkaD 
#1 ·
Due to the great response from you guys with the winter special I am going to extend this offer indefinately.

I will mount any size panfish for only $100.00. Normal price is $10.00 per inch. (skin mounts only)

Species limited to Sunfish, Bluegill, Yellow Perch, and Crappie.

See less See more
#5 ·
i ahve been looking for a cheaper taxidermist i am wodering how much would it cost for me to have you do my 20 inch 4lbs bass i want to get it done asap it has been i our freezer for while and it is taking up space please contact me asap
thanks
deputy865

#6 ·
Deputy,

I am not the cheapest fish taxidermist around but I will do you a nice fish that you will be proud to hang on the wall. I charge $10.00 per inch for skin mounts. All my work comes with a lifetime guarantee against defects. Give me a call if interested or if you have any more questions. Also please view my website or picture gallery to see some photos of my work.

DZ

#7 ·
hey thanks I'll check it out ill give you a call posibly

i checked out the wabsite and those bass look great along with the others just a question though? will i get just the fish or do i get a log backround or does that cost extra? can you please give me and i dea on how much my bass will cost and all the detrails logs ect. thanks

deputy865

#8 ·
DZ.

Sure wish I would have joined this group a little sooner. The pictures below will explain. I couldn't talk you into doing some monster Rock Bass could I? I always catch a few each spring fishing for walleyes in a favorite spot of mine. Would love to get a 3 to 5 fish school mounted together.

#10 ·
Some may be close to 12 inches. These may actually be what they call War-Mouth Bass. There are 3 sub-specie of Rock Bass. All I know is, these are huge and quit impressive color wise.

G
#14 ·
Mr. DZ

Does your phrase sunfish include all the fish in that family? Example: pumpkinseed, redears, bluegills, etc.

I personally have 10.50in redear that took third in the state last year for catch and keep category and would love to get her mounted.

My uncle has a 16 inch crappie and a close to 10in pumpkinseed that he wants mounted.

We lost our good fish guy to retirement and are worried about our mountable fish. This kind of thing is a one shot deal Your work on your site looks good. Have you done any pumpkinseeds ? How did all the colors turn out? I think mother nature has the color department of the paint store beat out on these fish! Can you match the teal blue or do they look a little fake? Sorry so many questions this is hard to choose taxidermists.
like choosing a husband for your daughter:D thanks
Chris

#16 ·
Dan,

I've a quick couple of questions for you about reproduction mounts. Besides measuring length and girth, do you recommend taking any other mesurements? What about pictures, how many, how close?

Thanks.

#17 ·
Hey DZ, how much do you charge for a repoduction mount. I got two fish that I want to get reproductions of but just never have. I caught a 23in 7.2lb largemouth released got pictures though and a 40 in 19lb Northern Pike I caught but ate it. But would love to have these fish mounted.

#20 ·
Ontario Gunner said:
How far from Ambassador bridge are you?
can it be shipped across the border?
multiples for the same price?

Ive got 5 Jumbo perch 4 of which I want done, want the start of a school or a stringer.
From the bridge to my shop is 68 miles. Approximate drive time is 90 minutes. As far as shipping over the border I am not sure of the legality. You may want to check into it. You can have as many perch as you like done for 100.00 each.

#21 ·
Ill check into legalities of shipping across the border, probably make arrangements to drop them off. Fish the Detroit at all?

And for $100u.s. a pop,, you can have all my business! those pictures just smoke anything ive seen done over here! :bowdown:

I just uploaded a few pictures into panfish category,, how would those 5 look on the wall?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.